March 08, 2021
Today & everyday, the Bazzle Baby Team celebrates amazing female leaders, hard-working mothers, and women-owned businesses. If you are looking for ways to honor the incredible women in your lives, we have created a list of ways to celebrate International Women’s Day & Women’s History Month:
1. Celebrate Women on Social Media. Tag female leaders, amazing mothers, or your female friends that motivate and inspire you. Trust us, they would love to hear it!
2. Start a journal with your achievements for the past month/year/all your life! Let’s celebrate how amazing you are and how far you have come already. This will be something that you and your family can look back on one day to remember all of the achievements, sacrifices, and hard work you’ve done.
3. Buy a coffee for a woman who inspires you. Who doesn’t like to receive gifts? And who said the woman who inspires you can’t be you?
4. Do something nice for yourself! Maybe you want to order food and let someone else take care of the kids today while you are doing something that you love! Self-love & time for our hobbies cannot be overlooked.
5. You aren’t able to get some help, but you urgently need 5 minutes of peace and quiet? No problem! Give your little one something to chew on! The Bazzle Baby Chew Mitt offers natural teething pain relief at hand with a BPA-free, bacteria-resistant teether plus a crinkly mitt for added cognitive stimulation. This will keep them entertained while you can enjoy your well-deserved rest (and maybe a nice glass of wine).
We hope you enjoy celebrating this special day and the inspiring women in your life. And most of all, thank you, ladies, for making incredible things happen!
Wishing you a Happy International Women’s Day and Happy Women’s History Month! ♥
Comments will be approved before showing up.